You can submit your application along with a copy of CNIC to the District Election Commissioner (DEC)/ Registration Officer/Assistant Registration Officer of the district where you want to get your name enrolled. The prescribed Form (Enrolment / Transfer of Vote) is available online at the ECP website or they can be obtained free of cost from the office of the District Election Commissioner / Registration Officer OR Assistant Registration Officer/Display Centre Incarge.

List of Display Centers 


Click here for Punjab Display Centers (District wise)- URDU



Click here for Sindh Display Centers (District wise)- URDU


3.KPK and FATA

Click here for KPK and FATA Display Centers (District wise)- URDU



Click here for Balochistan Display Centers (District wise)- URDU



ICCs (Information and Complaint Centers for Display Centers / Revision of Electoral Rolls)


Revising Authority Forms / Display Center Forms

Display Period of Preliminary Electoral Rolls:  26th March to 24th April,2018


Claim for Inclusion of Name 



Objection to Inclusion of Name 



Application for Correction of Particulars in the Electoral Rolls






Voter Forms

  • Form-14 (Application by person in the service of Pakistan)



Addresses of the REC's / DEC's Offices


A person shall be entitled to be enrolled as a voter in an electoral area if he—

(a) is a citizen of Pakistan;

(b) is not less than eighteen years of age;

(c) possesses a National Identity Card issued by the National Database and Registration Authority at any time till the last day fixed for inviting claims, objections and applications for preparation, revision or correction of electoral rolls;

(d) is not declared by a competent court to be of unsound mind; and

(e) is or is deemed under section 27 to be resident in the electoral area.

Explanation.—The National Identity Card issued by the National Database and Registration Authority shall be deemed to be valid for the purpose of registration as a voter or for casting vote in an election, notwithstanding the expiry of its validity period.